Don’t get fooled by how plain this bowl of noodles look. They are packed with flavors! With my super easy, but super delicious Taiwanese Stir Noodles recipe, you will never go back to store bought packaged stir noodles again! And the history of this recipe goes way back when I was a little kid, way before all the stir noodles is trending!
Serving Size : 1 bundle of dried noodles
Garlic-infused Goose Fat x ½ tbsp
Goose Fat with Fried Shallots x ½ tbsp
Soy Sauce x 1 tbsp
Sugar x ¼ tsp
ChiaChia’s Chili Oil x 1-2 tsp
Rice vinegar ½ tsp (optional)
Green onions (chopped for garnish)
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
- Boil a pot of hot water, once the water is boiled, put the dried noodles in, gently stir. When the noodles start to soften, gently break them apart.
- With high heat, bring noodles and water to hard boil, then add in a cup of cold water to bring the temperature down. Repeat 2 more times.
- Once the pot is boiled again after adding the 3rd cup of cold water. Your noodles is ready.
- Turn the heat off. Drain the noodles, and put it in the bowl with the sauces from step 1.
- Stir well, sprinkle some green onions and serve!
Where to find all the ingredients :